Terms & Conditions
1. Our products are not for human consumption
2. We have no affiliation with the Designer Brands, our fragrances are inspired by the designer brands.
3. Oils should not come into contact with skin & clothes.
4. Read the instruction detail supplied with every order.
5. Ensure that the diffuser is tightened prior to hanging to avoid spillage.
6. Do not over soak the diffuser as this can lead to spills.
7. After initial soaking of diffuser, do not unscrew at all.
8. Avoid spilling oils on Car Interiors (seats, controls & dashboards.) If there are any spills, please wipe immediately with a moistened cloth & then a dry cloth.
9. Please regularly check that diffuser lid is tightened.
10. Diffusers must be clear of obstruction e.g. controls, car interior, dashboard etc.
Please check product for any damages prior to using. If your product is damaged upon arrival, do not use! Email us with a photo and we will send out a replacement.
By purchasing our products, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions as listed above. We cannot be held responsible for any damages due to misuse of our products that have been outlined clearly in our Terms & Conditions.
Contains:3 and 4-(4-hyrdoxy-4-methylpentyl)-3cyclohexene-1-carboxaldehyde, ISO E SUPER, Linalyl Acetate, limonene. May produce an allergic reaction. Avoid release to environment. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Avoid contact with skin, interior dashboards & materials.
MSDS Technical Documents can be provided upon request.
Information We Collect:
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
3. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information:
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
2. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
3. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
4. We do not pass your information onto third parties at any time.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Shipping Costs and Times:
• Free shipping on orders over £20.00 (3-5 working days)
• Standard Shipping (3-5 Days)
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours from date of purchase. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday (excluding bank holidays).
We currently do not ship outside the UK.
Returns policy is valid for 30 days from purchase date. We cannot provide refunds or exchanges after 30 days.
Once we receive your returned product, we will send an email confirming that we have received your item. The item will be inspected & you will receive an approval or rejection notice. If this item is approved, we will provide a full refund to the original payment card or offer to send out a new item.
If your items are damaged in transit, please send an email including a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. We only replace items that have been damaged in transit.